Here are 11 ways to get your customers to buy from you more often.
1. Capture Contact Info For All Prospects, Customers And Visitors
The most valuable asset in your business is your list of people who have purchased from you before, or who may have shown any interest, whatsoever, in your business or the products or services you offer. How can you effectively capture their contact information?
2. Ask Your Customers To Buy From You Again
How can you use your customer list or database to get people to buy from you again?
3. Develop A Strong “Back-End”
What additional items can you sell to your existing customers subsequent to their original purchase, that would add to the benefits they enjoy from that purchase, and that would enhance their lives or their business?
4. Make Doing Business With You Fun
How can you make it enjoyable for your customers to do business with you?
5. Hold Special “Preferred Customers” Events And Sales
What can you do to show your best customers that you appreciate their loyalty?
6. Set Up Joint-Ventures With Other, Complimentary, But-Non-Competing Companies
Which other companies have products or services that would naturally compliment what you offer but don’t carry, that would provide additional benefits or enhancements to your customers?
7. Program Your Clients For Repeat Purchases
What can you do to encourage your customers to buy from you again (frequent purchase programs)?
8. Communicate Regularly With Your Current Customers
How can you best keep in touch with your customers and let them know of special events, sales, promotions, etc.?
9. Contact Inactive Customers
What can you do to encourage those customers who haven’t purchased recently, to buy from you again?
10. Promise A Lot… Deliver Even More
How can you increase your service and the attention you give to your customers so that becomes one of your major competitive advantages?
11. Show Appreciation To Your Customers
How can you best show your customers that you care about them and appreciate their business, and that you don’t consider them “just another sale?”