One of the primary ways to grow your business is to get your customers to buy from you more often. In other words, increase the frequency of their purchases. Get them to come back, Give them reasons to want to come back and to continue doing business with you.
Here are 11 ways you can get your your customers to buy from you more often.
1. Capture The Names And Addresses Of All Prospects, Customers And Visitors
The most valuable asset in your business is your list of people who have purchased from you before, or who may have shown any interest, whatsoever, in your business or the products or services you offer. How can you effectively capture their contact information?
2. Ask Your Customers To Buy From You Again
How can you use your customer database to get people to buy from you again?
3. Develop A Strong Back-End
What additional items can you sell to your existing customers subsequent to their original purchase, that would add to the benefits they enjoy from that purchase, and that would enhance their lives or their business?
4. Make Doing Business With You Fun
How can you make it enjoyable for your customers to do business with you?
5. Hold Special, “Preferred Customers” Events And Sales
What can you do to show your best customers that you appreciate their loyalty?
6. Set Up Joint-Ventures With Other, Complimentary, But-Non-Competing Companies
Which other companies have products or services that would naturally compliment what you offer but don’t carry or provide, that would provide additional benefits or enhancements to your customers?
7. Program Your Clients For Repeat Purchases
What can you do to encourage your customers to buy from you again (frequent purchase programs)?
8. Communicate Regularly With Your Current Customers
How can you best keep in touch with your customers and let them know of special events, sales, promotions, etc.?
9. Contact Inactive Customers
What can you do to encourage those customers who haven’t purchased recently, to buy from you again?
10. Promise A Lot… Deliver Even More
How can you increase your service and the attention you give to your customers so that becomes one of your major competitive advantages?
11. Show Appreciation To Your Customers
How can you best show your customers that you care about them and appreciate their business, and that you don’t consider them “just another sale?”