Here are 13 critical questions every prospect must answer before they buy, or that every client must answer before they buy again.
- Do I want the benefits of this product or service?
- Is this the right product or service?
- Is this the right manufacturer or producer to buy from?
- Is this the right store, shop, or place of business to buy from?
- Are you the right person to buy from?
- Is this the right price to pay for this product or service?
- Is this the right time to buy or invest?
- How do I pay for it?
- What if it’s not right for me, I don’t like it, don’t want it, or change my mind?
- How can I be assured that I’m getting the best value for the money I’m about to spend?
- Why should I do business with you, instead of any and all other options I have – including doing nothing at all?
- What are the common mistakes that other people make when they buy this type of product or service?
- How can I avoid making those mistakes myself?
Offering some type of information that answers those questions will not only set you apart from all your other competition, but it gives a compelling reason for your prospects to do business with you.